Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bubble Bath & Wash Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

July 09, 2015

absolutely love this product i used it with all my kids and i even use it myself to help relax after a long day. smells so great

April 14, 2015

Love this product, I use this myself. It's very calming & soft & smells amazing. Very good for those of us that have sensitive skin.

April 14, 2015

Me and the little one love this stuff, it smells good and seems to help with bed time...plus a lot of bubbles we love to play with. Its become part of our nightly routine.

April 14, 2015

Smells great but I don't use it as a body/hair wash. Also, don't like that it says prolonged use can result in urinary tract infections - it's in the small print. Prefer to buy organic/vegan body wash

January 26, 2015

I use a lot of Johnson's Baby products because I like the way it makes me feel and what it does for my skin.Johnson's Bedtime Bubble Bath and wash leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.It also makes it feel soft and smooth like nothing else can.If it is gentle for a Baby and makes them contented,imagin what it can do for your skin.I just loves it and I use it many times in my bath,it makes a lot of bubbles in the water,which I like and I use a shower after to rinse the Body Wash off me because there are so much Bubbles.I recommend this Bath and wash.

November 23, 2014

Love this product, helps relax baby calm down at night. Which makes a happy mommy!

October 08, 2014

This product has become an every night use my son just will not go to bed without it the smell is great very gentle on kids skin as soon as he smells it he calms right down and sleeps through the night!

October 03, 2014

I love this product. I feel safe using it on my babys skin. And it lives up to its name as my little guy sleeps so well after being bathed with it.

September 16, 2014

We've tried this product and found it to be harsh on our baby's skin. It smells fake and like chemicals to me. I'm generally not a fan of this brand but received it as a gift so tried it and wasn't impressed. I ended up feeling as though I wasn't using the best for my lo.

September 09, 2014

Smell is amazing! It do the work except for the "bedtime" side. It's not really help to calm the baby to go to bed. Well... not for my baby!