Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion - 15 oz Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 392 in Lotions

INDICATIONS: Clinically proven mildness. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Helps soothe fussy babies. When massaged into your baby's skin, Johnson's Bedtime Lotion, enriched with lavender and chamomile, helps relax your baby and leaves skin feeling soft. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

September 21, 2016

Absolutely love Love love this product. I've used it for all 3 of my children. I have been using it along with the bedtime shampoo and body wash and my daughter sleeps through the night no problem. Best part is after a long day on my feet I use it and it relaxes me.

May 27, 2015

I bought it for my baby and fully not satisfied with it. Too much perfume in it and my son's skin gets sticky after using it. Will not buy it again

0.5/5

September 04, 2014

Never ever use this. full of chemicals, perfumes, dyes and other irritants. would never use it again on my kids. johnson products are so bad for you and the planet.

August 28, 2014

Baby loved this, made bedtime so much easier, lovely smell and left skin feeling so soft!

April 03, 2014

This is very good stuff.I rubbed it on my Baby after his bath and he would get so sleepy every time..He actually looked forward to seeing me get this ready to give him a bath.. A soft, soothing moisturizer for your baby's nightly routine. We love babies. And we understand they sometimes have trouble sleeping

February 19, 2014

All mom should have it
after bath Time You massage your child with this it help them to sleep better
And also leave skin soft
i love the smell
its soothing
it worked for me :-)

September 29, 2013

This has become my new favourite body lotion for the fall! I know it's for babies, but if you're like me and you have extremely sensitive skin, I found this has worked wonders! It's non-greasy, easy to apply formula will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and smelling like a baby!

September 03, 2013

Excellent lotion. used it on my son when he was a baby. Love that familiar smell.

August 09, 2013

This product is amazing!!!! I LOVE the smell and it makes my sons skin smell so yummy and it leaves it SO soft ... I have even used it before ;) I love using it after he has a bath and we use the bedtime bubble bath :)

July 19, 2013

I often babysit my grand-daughter and when my daughter first brought J&J;Baby bedtime lotion well i tried it on my grand-daughter before her bed time,,so now she is 19 mths old and she knows her cream lol,,everytime i give her her bath i have to give her a drop of J&J;cream in her hand and she rubs her belly with it and i rub the rest of her body..it does soothe her and calm her and for the price..it;s worth having a happy baby for that price because it is so reasonable anybody can afford it at that price:))