Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 408 in Lotions

March 19, 2017

I must admit I like this lotion for a selfish reason. I love it because it smells so good when I snuggle up to my daughter at night. I love when she smells like this lotion and I massage her with it every night! It goes on smooth and not greasy and unlike some thick lotions it doesn't make it harder to get her sleeper on. It is very dry in our apartment and it does keep her skin nice and smooth and dewy. I know it's probably the warm bath and the massage that puts her so soundly to sleep but the nice lavender smell can't hurt either.

March 08, 2017

This is my favourite lotion! The scent is so calming I always use it after showering and before bed to help me fall asleep at night. Johnson's is not just for babies!

March 08, 2017

I really like this lotion for my young kids! We use it after bath time right before bed, and the lavender scent seems to help soothe and relax them, and prepares them for bedtime. It's also nice and smooth, so it helps keep their skin soft. So really works well for double duty! Not overpowering either, which is nice!

March 07, 2017

I'm a very troubled sleeper.. I have bought Johnsons Baby Bedtime to help me get to sleep. I love the sent and the lotion makes my skin soft. I find it doesn't irritate my skin.

February 28, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette lotion. Elle sent tellement bon et est vraiment douce sur la peau. J'en met après la douche avant de mettre mon pyjama et je dors comme un bébé. Je le recommande vraiment parce qu'il laisse la peau douce et lisse, été comme hiver. Il n'est pas trop dispendieux non plus si on compare avec des produits haut de gamme.

February 28, 2017

I know it's for babies..but really - the smell is amazing and this lotion keeps my face, body and hands completely soft, supple and moisturised. If it's made for baby - it can work for me, right? I used this lotion for the first time about a year ago at my Aunt's house - she has smaller children. My hands were incredibly dry and this lotion brought back the moisture to my hands - but didn't wear off like other lotions. Continued use when I purchased my own bottle only helped my skin more. Love the product!

December 20, 2016

This stuff is great, smells nice and helps my little one to go sleep almost right away. As most people know lavender is very soothing, works for me and it definitely works for him.

September 07, 2016

My kids love the Johnson Bedtime me lotion they literally fall a sleep in minutes after putting it on. The lotion smells really nice with the lavender scent it's relaxing

June 25, 2016

This is an amazing product it smells amazing b ut not over powering, I use it after a bath on the little ones and within about an hour they are yawning and ready for bed. It leaves a soft scent on the skin that like I said smells amazing...

May 24, 2016

Absolutely love the scent of this bedtime lotion. Fast Absorbing and non greasy, Smooth to apply and leaves skin feeling amazing! Love the whole line of bath time products from Johnson and Johnson