Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 400 in Lotions

December 20, 2016

This stuff is great, smells nice and helps my little one to go sleep almost right away. As most people know lavender is very soothing, works for me and it definitely works for him.

September 07, 2016

My kids love the Johnson Bedtime me lotion they literally fall a sleep in minutes after putting it on. The lotion smells really nice with the lavender scent it's relaxing

June 25, 2016

This is an amazing product it smells amazing b ut not over powering, I use it after a bath on the little ones and within about an hour they are yawning and ready for bed. It leaves a soft scent on the skin that like I said smells amazing...

May 24, 2016

Absolutely love the scent of this bedtime lotion. Fast Absorbing and non greasy, Smooth to apply and leaves skin feeling amazing! Love the whole line of bath time products from Johnson and Johnson

May 24, 2016

Love this lotion. We use this after each bath. It smells amazing and isn't greasy at all. I find it does help calm and relax my little one before bed. We use the whole bed time line, shampoo, bath wash and lotion.

April 19, 2016

This cream has been part of bedtime routine for both my girls. i apply it all over nightly before bed. the smell is soothing and i do find it helps them relax and wind down for bedtime.

April 16, 2016

Une lotion parfait pour continuer la routine du soir en route vers le dodo, une crème douce, apaisante, son odeur de lavande est juste assez pour réconforter et apaiser tout les enfants :)

March 21, 2016

This bedtime cream is great! I apply it every night after bath - it's a great time for the baby and I to bond while they get a nice massage! I always found the smell soothing and believe that it really helped the bedtime routine in our house!

March 07, 2016

I love this bedtime relaxation lotion for my son and me! I like the consistency and warm it up in my hands before applying. Gives babies (and kids, mine is 8) such a relaxing massage before bed and the smell is divine. Not overpowering but enough that it works and lasts. Defwa keeper and although it's pricey it's worth it for me.

March 04, 2016

I love the line of bedtime products by Johnson's. The scent is very light.. but I love lavender.. Just like the shampoo and original lotions, it works really well and isn't too greasy. Perfect for newborns and toddlers.