Johnson's Baby Body Wash Bedtime Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 552 in Body Wash

February 06, 2016

I use this for my daughter espically when she is real cranky. She usually falls asleep with in 10 mins of me using the wash and the lotion.

April 20, 2015

Smells great and makes my baby's skin so soft. And makes her go to sleep a bit faster lol.

February 24, 2015

The odor is incredible, each time i use it my baby smell so good.It's gentle for his little skin, had à great foam.

October 22, 2014

I use this on my kids and I truly do find it calms them down before bed time.

July 08, 2014

Love it, use every night on my kids!

April 26, 2014

I love the bedtime body wash and lotion! I used these for both of my daughters and it worked great! they would fall asleep soon after their bath and would actually sleep threw the whole night. I still used it now on my youngest daughter who is 2. It still puts her sleep. And it smells so nice even sometimes my 4 year old daughter will use it cause it smells really pretty she says. Love this.

March 02, 2014

This stuff is great! I use it on my baby before bed and it helps him sleep all night. And I love the smell.

September 19, 2013

I would not say using this product sends your baby to the land of zzz's immediately. If that's what you were hoping for - not gonna happen.

However, I find this product relaxes my kids (6 years and 3 years) when I use it on them. They love the smell, it leaves their skin soft with a hint of the smell and its a nice soft fragrance.

September 03, 2013

As a baby wash, fantastic! As a bedtime "sleep aid" for baby, it really has not worked for my kids, although I keep hearing other people say it works. However, it smells nice, so I will probably still keep buying it in hopes that one day my babies will magically fall asleep easily and STAY asleep :)

July 10, 2013

even though my youngest daughter is 6 now, i still buy the bedtime body wash...i find it still soothes her at night and the smell is amazing, i even use it...johnson products are one of my faves....they are gentle and soothing but the scent is so relaxing,...when im having trouble falling asleep i pour some in a bath and it totally relaxes me...highly recommend it