Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath & Wash in Sweet Melon Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 84 in Skin Care

Heaps of bubbles make bath time fore fun for baby and easier for mom.

August 16, 2015

I tried this product when my son got a little older, he was previously only using the Johnson natural products but I found this bubble bath dried out his skin and seemed to exacerbate a rash he had, so I will not be using it again soon.

March 10, 2015

great body wash for my son! smells great too!

March 07, 2015

great for kids that love to play in the bubbles. they have fun while getting clean. excellent product and good price.

October 23, 2014

I absolutely love this. Suds up nice for long lasting bubbles and smells amazing! My boys really enjoy it.

June 05, 2012

Great for a child who loves bubble baths! It makes a lot of long lasting bubbles, with a small amount of liquid. I love the mild smell of melon. It's great for children with sensitive skin, as it's a very gentle product.

January 11, 2012

What can i say two in one works great and my son just loves it and it smells great

April 26, 2011

Our daughters loves these. I love to smelled them off the baby's skins, so soft and very gentle. They loves making splash in the tubs and enjoy their moments!

April 25, 2011

A little goes a long way!