Johnsons Baby Lotion Bedtime Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 395 in Lotions

January 06, 2017

I love this lotion for my daughter. We currently use the lotion, shampoo and body wash. Not only does it smell amazing but it help my daughter relax and prepare her for bed.

August 28, 2016

I use this lotion on all my kids and myself. The smell is so good. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin as well as baby's. I would not say my little one falls asleep any faster with it on but I still love it!

July 02, 2016

The scent of this lotion is truly wonderful, it very calming and relaxing for baby to use at bedtime. I typically find scented lotions overpowering, but this one was not. I love using this lotion after giving my son a bath using the complimenting baby bedtime bath by Johnsons. This aids to a wonderful calming bedtime routine for baby and Mom.

March 31, 2016

I found having a ritual at bed time made the night and the winding down to it so much smoother. As part of that routine we would use #Johnsons baby lotion bed time. The soothing scent will calm and soothe senses while the rich emollient lotion will relax and unwind one and leave skin silky. My babies are ten and eight and we still have this lotion as part of an excellent way to begin the bed time count down. Recccomend and will buy again.

March 24, 2016

Johnsons bedtime baby lotion is such a calming gentle scented lotion to help calm babies. I loved the smell of this and even used it myself a few times.

March 24, 2016

I love the smell of this lotion it's so relaxing and just helps with being able to relax to sleep for even mommy! I buy this lotion even for myself but it's a must have for all new mommies!

March 23, 2016

W use Johnsons baby a lot. my baby uses it every night and its very nice and calming. It made her sleep better. I would recommend all parents to give it a try.

March 23, 2016

I don't have a baby, or kids for that matter, but I have this lotion. ;) I use this myself before bed, as I love the scent. Very nice and calming. I don't think it's overly excellent as a moisturizer per say, but the scent gets me! Love it.

March 15, 2016

I most enjoy the scent of this product. It is so soothing. It is ok for dry skin, but my son doesn't have many issues with his skin. it may not be as effective if you have severe dry skin.

March 15, 2016

Not a very good product in my opinion. Was not very moisturizing at all for me sons skin. Scent was okay.. But it did nothing good for him. Wouldn't buy it again.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay