Johnsons Baby Lotion Bedtime Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 408 in Lotions

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love the Johnsons bedtime lotion. We had the wash as well as the lotion. The light lavender scent is so soothing and relaxing for your child before going to bed. My daughter used to sleep wonderfully after a nice bath and I would enjoy holding her and enjoying the clean baby scent. She never had any sort of reaction to any Johnsons product as of yet and I bought her multiple bottles before she was born. I'm glad she didn't have eczema like my son so I was able to use these lovely scented products on her.

January 31, 2017

just a wonderful product. the smell is so soothing to anyone. babies seems to relax more. the lavender is not over powering and helps to relax you. goes on smooth and the smells stays awhile.

January 23, 2017

this is one of my favorite products. having a hyper active child this really helps sooth before bedtime. the smell is not over powering and relaxes your child just in time for bed.

January 06, 2017

I love this lotion for my daughter. We currently use the lotion, shampoo and body wash. Not only does it smell amazing but it help my daughter relax and prepare her for bed.

August 28, 2016

I use this lotion on all my kids and myself. The smell is so good. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin as well as baby's. I would not say my little one falls asleep any faster with it on but I still love it!

July 02, 2016

The scent of this lotion is truly wonderful, it very calming and relaxing for baby to use at bedtime. I typically find scented lotions overpowering, but this one was not. I love using this lotion after giving my son a bath using the complimenting baby bedtime bath by Johnsons. This aids to a wonderful calming bedtime routine for baby and Mom.

March 31, 2016

I found having a ritual at bed time made the night and the winding down to it so much smoother. As part of that routine we would use #Johnsons baby lotion bed time. The soothing scent will calm and soothe senses while the rich emollient lotion will relax and unwind one and leave skin silky. My babies are ten and eight and we still have this lotion as part of an excellent way to begin the bed time count down. Recccomend and will buy again.

March 24, 2016

Johnsons bedtime baby lotion is such a calming gentle scented lotion to help calm babies. I loved the smell of this and even used it myself a few times.

March 24, 2016

I love the smell of this lotion it's so relaxing and just helps with being able to relax to sleep for even mommy! I buy this lotion even for myself but it's a must have for all new mommies!

March 23, 2016

W use Johnsons baby a lot. my baby uses it every night and its very nice and calming. It made her sleep better. I would recommend all parents to give it a try.