Johnson's Baby Lotion, Vanilla Oatmeal, 15-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 392 in Lotions

Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Lotion, 15-Ounce

December 16, 2014

The first thing I do when buying lotions for my niece is check the back for the ingredients. Did you know that this contains unknown ingredients? I would never put this on my niece much less any other baby. I am usually very satisfied with Johnson's Baby products, but this was a disappointment.

September 02, 2014

Terrible. Doesn't work. has added perfume as well as unknown products. will never put this on my child or baby. i wouldnt even use it myself.

August 28, 2014

Smells great, works really well, leaves babies skin feeling so soft!

August 21, 2014

This is my go to cream for both of my children. The smell is great and it leaves the skin very soft and moisturized.

February 04, 2014

OK - This might sound weird, but I love this lotion! I have gone through SO many bottles of this stuff over about 3 years. It is SO moisturizing without staying oily, smells GREAT, and hasn't caused me to break out on even my FACE! I highly recommend this lotion to people with very dry skin, or just looking for a great smelling lotion for everyday use.

June 21, 2013

I use this body lotion myself and it leaves my skin as soft as a baby's. I love it. The scent is so soothing and I love using this right before bed. Great results!

June 07, 2013

Love the scent. lovet he softness, love how it locks in the babys moisture after his bath!

April 06, 2013

I love this lotion! I'm going to make this very clear -- I don't have a baby, I use this myself! I love the way it feels and how soft it leaves my skin.

April 06, 2013

During the winter i get extremely dry skin and i've tried every lotion available but no luck nothing worked until a friend advised me to try johnsons baby lotion. It is amazing it actually works my skin is so soft and when you put it on its not greasy like the other lotions. Its amazing!!

January 20, 2013

excellent baby lotion vanilla oatmel . its smells great . i love how its smells leaves your skin with this smell.