Johnsons Baby Oil Body Wash Original Scent 13.5 oz

Johnsons Baby Oil Body Wash Original Scent 13.5 oz Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 392 in Lotions

INDICATIONS: Baby oil body wash gently cleanses and leaves you skin feeling moisturized.

January 23, 2016

Use this to take off my eye makeup and I love it! Very nice smell!

November 15, 2015

Johnson's Baby Oil Body Wash is a 5-star product!
My skin feels great and the fragrance is not over-powering, but reminds me of the long-ago days when I used Johnson baby powder and baby oil on my little ones.
So sweet and huggable!

September 03, 2015

I suffer from eczema which means my skin gets dry, itchy and angry. During my breakouts it's so bad I cannot use anything stronger than baby wash or things get sore, itchier and angrier. A week of using this and smelling amazing btw, and my skin is back to it's soft happy self!

January 26, 2015

I just love using John's Baby Oil Body Wash,Original Scent.I know it can be dangerous if using in a Bathtub but,being careful not to slip is the main thing.I have used this many times in the Bath and after it makes my skin feel hydrated and so soft and smooth,just like a baby's bottom.The faint smell alone and the way it makes my skin feel is fantastic.I would recommend this product.