Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 14 oz

Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 14 oz Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 162 in Oils

Mildness clinically proven. The way your skin looks and feels depends in part on how much moisture it contains. Discover an effective way to help protect your skin from dryness and the itching, flaking and ashiness that come with it. Johnson's Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E helps seal in vital moisture to keep your skin feeling soft, smooth and silky all day long. Pure aloe vera is an herbal extract long known for soothing your skin. Vitamin E is a natural skin conditioner. Johnson's baby oil with aloe vera & vitamin E is an effective way to moisturize and nourish your skin. Johnson's is dermatologist and allergy tested. Made in USA.

November 28, 2016

I have been using Johnson's Baby oil ever since my son was born. That is the only brand I would trust. Earlier I used to pick the Pink one but ever since I found the Green one, with Aloe vera and Vitamin E, there has been no going back. I love the way it smells, and makes his skin so soft. We use it for Pre bath massage and Post shower as well. I would also use it in diaper change instead of talcum or vaseline.

March 06, 2015

I use this on my little one after his baths. I have been using it ever since he's been born, to treat cradle cap. I love the way it smells, and it makes his hair nice and soft. It also last a long time.

January 12, 2015

I keep this around to put on my heels and feet after my nightly shower. Also, if you are sunburnt, it works wonders on it to calm down the redness and tightness.

January 06, 2015

too light, i use to moisturise body

August 28, 2014

Use this for baby and myself, smells so nice and fresh and leaves skin feeling amazingly soft!

August 13, 2014

I use this stuff for shaving my sensitive legs. It makes them so soft and smooth with no irritation or razor bumps :)