Johnson's Baby Wash Honey-Apple
Good

Johnson's Baby Wash Honey-Apple Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

Combines honey and apple, ingredients long known for their sweet smell and nourishing benefits, with gentle emollients to help maintain skin's natural moisture for 24 hours. Can be used on all skin types.

June 03, 2015

This baby wash smells so nice and sweet and leaves baby's skin soft and hydrated .

June 01, 2015

I can be honest and say whenever I can find this in my stores nearby I grab it. It goes so fast because of the smell! Smells great, leaves yours skin feeling softer than ever. I buy this for myself. I love Johnsons!!! I rather buy Johnsons than a $12 bottle of body was from bath and body works any day!!!

August 29, 2014

Smells great ad leaves your babies skin feeling so soft and fresh!

April 06, 2014

A new twist on the old reliable J&J;head to toe. Love this new variety, it is gentle on munchkin's delicate skin leaving it soft and moisturized, not to mention smelling so yummy you just want to gobble them up.

September 12, 2013

Like Johnson's didn't already smell awesome! Love the smell and trust the J&J;quality.

September 12, 2013

I bought this for my 4 and 5 years old because they always manage to put soap in their eyes and it burns. So I decided to go back to baby wash and then I found this fragrance. It smells so good, not to much, just enough, it's creamy and it wont burn their eyes. I tought it was gonna be a little less efficient, that it was'nt gonna wash as good as a kid or adult soap but I was wrong, it works perfectly on dirt, crayons marks, paint, etc...

I recommend it not only for baby but also for older kids who don't like to cry when washing themselves !

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml