Johnson's Bedtime Lotion - 27 oz.
Good

Johnson's Bedtime Lotion - 27 oz. Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 402 in Lotions

Johnson's Bedtime LotionReleases NaturalCalm essences-a patented blend of soothing aromas27 fl oz

August 28, 2014

Very calming lovely scent, works really well leaving skin really soft! Bed time made so much easier!

January 30, 2013

I really like the Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. Not only does the lotion make my skin soft, but the great smelling Lavender scent helps me get to sleep at night! Great product!

June 17, 2012

I have used this for my kids forever. I found it very calming and soothing for my kids, and helped with bedtime routine a great deal. I love the aroma from this cream, and it is good for doing baby massages and releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby.Clinically shown to last all night long.Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth. Hypoallergenic, clinically proven mild formula, and can be used by adults as well.
    Love this Chicks !!

April 25, 2012

I use this on my cousin and she loves it. It really smells great and keeps her skin soft.

April 25, 2012

I love this stuff! I don't have kids, but I have used it on my neice/nephew and it makes them sooo soft and the smell is amazing!!

April 25, 2012

This makes my kids' skin very soft and I can not get enough of the smell! Even when I try didfferent lotions I always end up going back to this one.

shantiqua added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

domigirl added a new review for
    Aztec Indian Healing Clay

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Whats your favourite wine?

shantiqua added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    It's March!

MaryannJ added a new review for
    Venus Swirl Razor