Johnson's Disposable Nursing Pads Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

July 22, 2016

I only bought these one time because a friend recommended them. I found these pads to be a funny shape and they didn't fit well. They were very absorbent but uncomfortable and it was easy to see them through a t shirt. I prefer reusable pads but as far as disposables go this is not the brand for me.

July 11, 2016

By far the BEST nursing pads out there. How effective you're wondering? Well let's say I went to a water park and forgot to take them out before I went down a water slide. Fully expecting them to burst open due to all of the water absorption they were actually still in one piece! The ONLY nursing pads I used throughout my nursing time.

July 11, 2016

I don't know why but I did not like that's nursing pads. They were the first brand I tried and they felt bulky in my bras and shirts. They are a fair priced product and worked well but I didn't like using them.

July 06, 2016

This is the only brand of nursing pass I've ever used. Might I add that I am completely satisfied with them too!!
I don't have a big problem with leaking ... Thank goodness!! But of course it can happen and of course does so on my busiest days. So these have surely been life savers when we have family outings and I don't nurse for a little bit.
The price is great and the quality is even better. The surely absorb a lot and they are very comfortable to wear. I actually forget I'm wearing it cause I can't feel it when I am.
If you are looking for disposable nursing pads I highly recommend them. I've been using them frequently for the past 2 years!!!
Happy nursing mommy here lol

April 12, 2016

These were my go-to nursing pads for both my babies.. Very absorbent, stayed in place and no leaks! Very good quality. I would highly recommend to anyone who breastfeeds.

April 12, 2016

I wasn't a fan of these nursing pads. They were decently absorbent, but they were not comfortable at all. The cup had a funny shape to it and did not sit on the breast comfortably. It also wasn't a comfy material, kind of hard and scratchy. Also didn't stay put very well. Would not repurchase.

March 09, 2016

Only ones for.me. They keep me dry, don't show through clothing and stay in place. Tried Lasinoh, they were not comfortable, I felt damp all the time and the gel would break through the pad sometimes. These are the only ones I would recommend.

January 13, 2016

Big leaker and this is my savior! It absorbs and stays put. ( well except that time at the gym doing jumping jacks in a sports bra)

December 21, 2015

I have tried these and have used them both times after having my babies! I like that they absorb very well and I didn't have any leaking through my shirt.

1.5/5

December 21, 2015

These pads were terrible. I tried them out but they didn't stay in place and I hated the shape of them.

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk