• Johnson's Junior Detangler Easy Comb Spray
Good

Johnson's Junior Detangler Easy Comb Spray Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 22 in Baby Bathing - Conditioner

December 09, 2016

My daycare provider started putting this in my daughter's hair- and it makes SUCH a difference!!! her hair is tangly and curly- and obviously I cannot brush through it without this! It also really defines her curls and makes them spiraly- I love it!!!

January 22, 2016

My hair gets so tangled after washing and so does my daughters. This works great and the tangles comb out nicely. Smells good too!

July 28, 2015

This was a great buy, my daughter has curly hair and I try to keep it medium length but its just a tangled mess all the time. This worked great and it doesn't leave her hair oily at all and it smell nice too.

July 21, 2013

I actually used the Johnson's Junior Detangler Spray for myself. My hair has always been very thick and unmanageable. After purchasing this product I tried it out. Boy, was I surprised! I could actually brush my hair normally and without any painful knots. It even made my hair soft and shiny. That's a winner in my book.

April 22, 2012

this detangler is great i have 2 childen that are mixed and their hair is so nappy that trying to comb through it without spraying anything in it is horrible after using rhis once i never went back great product

December 31, 2011

My daughter had very curly and tangly hair as a baby, and my son has what is like nappy hair on the back of his head. With both kids, it was awful trying to brush through their hair without tears and horrible screams the entire time so I searched around for a detangler spray in hopes that it would make the process so much easier! I bought the Johnson's Detangler Spray and what a difference!! My little girls hair was so smooth and flawless to brush through and with my son, once I combed his, it no longer was nappy or fuzzy!! (thats obviously until he went to bed and laid on it all night lol). So all in all, this product DOES work and make a difference if you have suffered with your kids hair like me!! The only thing I dont really care for is the smell...its not a pretty smell, its a bit strange :S