JOHNSON’S NATURAL Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 392 in Lotions

Plant and fruit derived ingredients.

February 09, 2016

Johnson's and Johnson's is not my favorite brand as their products have caused my babies to break out. When I Saw this lotion that read natural it peaked my interest so I tried it, first on myself then spot tested on my babies and it did not break them out. When I cant get a hold of my go to baby lotion by shea moisture I pick this one up at Walmart. This lotion is light, absorbs quickly, scent is non offensive, does not smell like baby powder and most of the ingredients are natural; a whopping 90% natural. I Have paid $4.97 at Walmart and $3.50 when on sale at shoppers drug mart.

February 07, 2016

I got this product as a baby shower gift and it was the first lotion that I used my son when he was a newborn. It was gentle on his skin and didn't break him out. The scent is nice and light and it kept him moisturized. It's a good product.

February 07, 2016

This lotion is gentle on babies skin I've used it on my grandson and myself leaves your skin feeling nice and soft

January 21, 2016

This lotion is really gentle on my babies skin. It smells nice and really moisturizers well.

August 29, 2014

smells great and leaves skin feeling amazingly soft

October 07, 2013

When my daughters skin looked a little dry from using scented lotions i opped in for this. The lotion i found was a little greasy. It did work. however, i couldn't BARE the smell. The smell of this lotion is AWFUL. It smells almost like plastic or playdough. I still have the whole bottle, i can't use it.

September 21, 2012

Last year I was lucky enough to have been mailed a free full size bottle of this to try beofre it hit the shelves. I have to say that I really liked this product and have mentioned it to alot of my friends who's babies have dry skin. My son had really dry skin between his toes and none of the other baby lotions had done anything to help clear it up. After trying this product on my son for only 3 days I was amazed at how fast it cleared up his dry skin problem and that I haven't had to use it on him since. I have been passing the bottle onto my friends and they have had the same experience as myself, that it works better than most baby lotions for dry skin.

April 25, 2012

This product worked fine, but was not exceptional and I did not like the smell or consistensy. I did not like it, but it was mostly just preference for other smells.