Johnsons Nursing Pads - 36 ea

Johnsons Nursing Pads - 36 ea Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

INDICATIONS: Johnson's Nursing Pads Super absorbent core: Special polymer pulls and locks moisture away from skin for longer lasting dryness - healthier for your skin.

October 30, 2015

I have tried many different nursing pads, and this is one of the most absorbent nursing pads out there..

The only drawback to this is that it doesn't really stick to your bra that well.. I ended up using tape to keep it in place (especially in the beginning when your milk comes in).

Another thing that I don't like is that the outside of the pad sticks out a bit .. so if you wear one of those sleeper nursing bras and wear a top, it looks like it shows your nipples... which is why I would either wear a proper nursing bra to go out.. or use the Laninsoh brand..

April 09, 2015

Not bad, but I probably would go for a different brand second time around. I got these on a deal and didnt find them 100% suitable for me. Material would stick to my nipples (sorry for tmi) and it would be pretty painful to remove them in the first stage of breastfeeding..

January 05, 2015

I triedany other nursing pads but tios was the only one that was absorbant and didnt show when wearing a t-shirt

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge