Johnson's Shea and Cocoa Butter Lotion

Johnson's Shea and Cocoa Butter Lotion Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 392 in Lotions

Johnsons Shea & Cocoa Butter baby Lotion combines shea and cocoa butters, ingredients long known to soothe and relieve dry skin, with hydrating emollients, to maintain skin's natural moisture for 24 hours. Non-greasy and fast absorbing, this creamy lotion nourishes and conditions baby's skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Johnson's Baby Lotion with Shea & Cocoa Butter is allergy-tested, and clinically proven mild, so it can be used on all skin types. Use everyday for baby soft skin.

March 23, 2015

Great product,it's very thick and creamy. it dries fast and it's non greasy. it made baby skin feel soft and moisturized. the scent smells so good. we love it in my family.

October 30, 2014

I love this lotion! The scent is refreshing and the lotion itself feels silky smooth when applying to skin. I use this on my baby, myself at times, and my six year old still uses this lotion as well since he likes the smell too!

August 28, 2014

Smells great and leaves skin amazingly soft!

August 05, 2014

Well, if you're ok with using chemical products, the I would recommend this. It feels thick and creamy and has a nice scent. I can't say I would use it on a baby's skin. I'd prefer something much more natural. Fairly good price for the product.

June 20, 2013

I love all j&j;creams! But this one especially smells delicious, and leaves baby's skin extra soft & smooth! Mommy uses it too after a nice hot shower, apply on damp skin & pat dry! Skin stays soft & hydrated.

June 19, 2013

Johnson's Shea and Cocoa Butter Lotion is great and makes my skin so soft.
I soothes my dry skin , fast absorbing and leaves my skin baby soft.

June 27, 2012

I LOVE the smell of this stuff! Works amazing and I have to admit I have used it way more then my little one has! lol It is smooth and creamy and soaks right into skin without any oily feel and it has such a nice sent!

May 29, 2012

I bought this when it was last on sale and it works great. Not only does it smell great it keeps my skin soft. It does not leave your skin feeling sticky. Well worth every penny for this product. I know it is a baby product but I still love it. Great in the winter or summer time.

I alternate between this one and Vaseline Cocoa Butter.

May 02, 2012

By far the best baby lotion I tried (for myself) and in a few short weeks I will definatley use the shea & cocoa butter with my new baby. The scent is unlike the other Johnsons baby lotions, it has a light and fresh scent that is subtle and not over-powering. I used it all last summer as my go to body lotion and it worked amazing. I recently rediscovered the lotion to help combat dry skin during pregnancy, as well as stocking up on baby supplies for bath time. Love it!

February 08, 2012

My son was getting really dry skin, There are so many products out there that I picked up the first bottle that I came by looking briefly at the brand. This happened to be a Johnson's product which is a brand i t trust with my baby's skin. I gave my son his bath then picked up the first lotion and got to work, The scent was amazing and i couldn't believe how soft my son's skin was after. After just one rub-in my sons skin was almost back to normal, the next day his skin was almost softer than it was when he was born. I started carrying the Shea and cocoa butter lotion around in the diaper bag for myself, it works that good. This lotion will last for a while, even though it's winter. This lotions is amazing for making anyone's skin softer!!