Johnson's Vanilla & Jasmine Baby Powder

Johnson's Vanilla & Jasmine Baby Powder Reviews

Ranked #660 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Comforts, pampers & keeps skin baby soft. Johnson's Baby Powder with vanilla and jasmine is made from pure cornstarch. This wonderfully soft Johnson's Baby Powder has a light fragrance with vanilla and jasmine that will soothe your senses while keeping your skin feeling baby soft, smooth and dry. Johnson's Baby Powder Vanilla and Jasmine is dermatologist and allergy tested, and clinically proven mild. for baby, use after bath and diaper change to keep baby's skin soft and smooth and to help absorb extra wetness to reduce chafing. For you, use everyday to help feel soft, fresh, and comfortable.

May 12, 2015

Love this baby powder, it smells way better than the original scent

November 13, 2013

Unfortunately I can't find this where I live. I tend to use the lavender for myself (not baby...) which is quite nice but not as pleasant a fragrance as the vanilla and jasmine.

September 03, 2013

I wish I could find this product where I live. I simply cannot find it.
I have purchased and used it in the past. I saved what I have left just for me. I love the scent and the powder is especially wonderful and effective on hot summer days to fend off chafing and sweaty feet.

September 08, 2007

I've been using this for a long time. The Vanilla & Jasmine scent is the best. It smells so yummy. This can be used for all sorts of things. I use mine for the bath, to freshen up carpets before vacuuming or in a pinch, putting a little bit on slightly oily roots if you don't have time to wash your hair. It is a quick way to absorb the oil and freshen up your hair.

September 08, 2007

For people who sweat, or whose legs rub when they walk, they can put some baby powder in whatever area afetr a nice shower and you will feel fresh and so good! it helps keep you dry! Also for people who dye there hair when u wash ya hair you know sometimes the color stays in the tub or in your sink what u can do is put some baby powder in the tub or sink before u wash your hair so once you rinse that color out it doesnt stick to the tub it washed off with the powder!