Joico Color Endure Shampoo
Good

Joico Color Endure Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 936 in Shampoo

October 21, 2016

I love this shampoo. Not only is it reasonable to buy, it smells great, does not dull my color or dry out my hair. It also extends the longevity of my hair color.

June 30, 2016

I use this product every time I wash my hair. It has helped keep my colour rich and bright. I also use the conditioner along with the shampoo. It's a great product for colour treated hair.

June 27, 2016

J'adore! J'ai une couleur blond pâle dans mes chevaux et ce shampoing est magique pour garder ma couleur brillante et belle, sans effet jaunâtre. Par contre je ne l'utilise pas à chaque shampoing pour ne pas abîmer la pointe de mes cheveux.

March 08, 2016

I had 5 different colours put in my hair. Use this when I shampoo and it's been 4 months and the colour is still super vibrant. Definitely worth the cost.

January 25, 2016

I use this shampoo daily. It is my favourite shampoo for colour treated hair and makes it so shiny! I don't fully dye my hair just get lowlights and it really keep my colour fresh and new looking for longer than any other shampoo I have tried. Also I love how it is a salon brand but you can also purchase the bugger bottle from walmart to save a couple bucks :)

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk