Joico Color Endure Violet Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Joico Color Endure Violet Sulfate-Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 1002 in Shampoo

February 23, 2017

Works well for taking out the brassiness but is a little harsh on the scalp. The shampoo dried out my hair so I had to condition well but it does the trick for removing brassiness!

January 16, 2017

OMG! I can't live without this product. It brightens my salt and pepper grey hair so much! The white hair shines and POPS with this shampoo. It leaves my hair clean and silky. LOVE LOVE LOVE

January 16, 2017

I have blonde highlights and this shampoo is great to brighten it up. I use it twice a week and it definitely makes my highlights look refreshed. It also makes my hair super soft. The price is a bit steep but a little goes a long way.

January 03, 2017

J'adore ce shampoing! Il permet à mes cheveux blonds de ne pas avoir de reflets jaunâtres. Aussi, son parfum est très agréable. Je recommande ce shampoing à toutes les personnes ayant une teinture blonde ou encore des mèches blondes.
    Cependant, dans mon cas, je dois absolument le jumeler avec son revitalisant, car sinon mes cheveux sont remplis de nœuds.

December 12, 2016

Best frigging product EVER!!!!! Anyone who has coloured hair or highlights needs this product in their lives.
    Maintains highlights to stay nice and bright. And keeps all signs of brassy other of the highlighted hair. When in sale you can get the litre size for a decent price

December 02, 2016

Yes! This stuff rocks. It really keeps my color in longer and makes my hair not so yellow toned. I buy it at T.J Maxx in the United States for about 18 dollars U.S and it is the big bottle. Even with the exchange it still works out to a great deal. The conditioner is really great too. This is an amazing strength building shampoo as well.

December 02, 2016

After spending time going back and forth between this one of the anti brassy shampoo from rusk I finally picked this one, once or twice a week i will use this on my hair, as i recently just got it highlighted i wanted to maintain the highlights well, and i have to say this works amazingly to keep it nicely toned and not looking orange

July 07, 2016

Let me start by saying I have naturally dark brown hair .. After 12 long months of highlights after highlights I finally achieved my blonde locks I've always wanted . But the up keep isn't cheap ! I find my hair would turn a brassy yellow in no time ! Until I was introduced to Joico , and I'll never look back . Personally I put it on my hair while its wet , tie it in a knot and let it soak for 20-25 minutes . I wash it out and my platinum blonde with purple undertones is amazing ! I get more compliments on my hair after using that than I do when I leave the salon !! A must try if you haven't already.

July 03, 2016

I currently have a balayaged hair and because of this I have to worry about brassiness. My hair is dark brown so naturally the blonde dyed bits want to turn orange. This product is great and neutralizes any orange tones in yor hair. I don't know what I would do without it honestly! Go get this ladies!!

May 09, 2016

I absolutely love this purple shampoo. It is slightly on the expensive side but worth every dollar if you have blonde/grey/pastel color hair. Keep in mind thou you should only use it twice or three time a week or it will dry out your hair.