Joico Color Endure Violet Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Joico Color Endure Violet Sulfate-Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 935 in Shampoo

December 02, 2016

Yes! This stuff rocks. It really keeps my color in longer and makes my hair not so yellow toned. I buy it at T.J Maxx in the United States for about 18 dollars U.S and it is the big bottle. Even with the exchange it still works out to a great deal. The conditioner is really great too. This is an amazing strength building shampoo as well.

December 02, 2016

After spending time going back and forth between this one of the anti brassy shampoo from rusk I finally picked this one, once or twice a week i will use this on my hair, as i recently just got it highlighted i wanted to maintain the highlights well, and i have to say this works amazingly to keep it nicely toned and not looking orange

July 07, 2016

Let me start by saying I have naturally dark brown hair .. After 12 long months of highlights after highlights I finally achieved my blonde locks I've always wanted . But the up keep isn't cheap ! I find my hair would turn a brassy yellow in no time ! Until I was introduced to Joico , and I'll never look back . Personally I put it on my hair while its wet , tie it in a knot and let it soak for 20-25 minutes . I wash it out and my platinum blonde with purple undertones is amazing ! I get more compliments on my hair after using that than I do when I leave the salon !! A must try if you haven't already.

July 03, 2016

I currently have a balayaged hair and because of this I have to worry about brassiness. My hair is dark brown so naturally the blonde dyed bits want to turn orange. This product is great and neutralizes any orange tones in yor hair. I don't know what I would do without it honestly! Go get this ladies!!

May 09, 2016

I absolutely love this purple shampoo. It is slightly on the expensive side but worth every dollar if you have blonde/grey/pastel color hair. Keep in mind thou you should only use it twice or three time a week or it will dry out your hair.

March 29, 2016

I absolutely love this shampoo. I have black hair that with balayage highlights and use this shampoo 2-3 times a week to freshen up my colour. It's a bit drying, but it really keeps the blonde ashy and not brassy! I last had my hair dyed 5 months ago and my friends ask me if I've gotten it done again. A little goes a long way, so it's definitely worth the price!

March 28, 2016

Pour avoir un vrai beau blond blanc ou gris sans jaune beige ou doré c'est le produit parfait moi je me fais mes 2 shampoing normaux et ensuite je sors de la douche j'essore mes cheveux et j'applique ce shampoing pour 30 min ensuite je rince ect et les cheveux sont parfait !!!!

March 08, 2016

Absolutely love Joico products so tried the shampoo and I have never gotten anything else. It's smooth and smells great. Leaves your hair shiny, and not heavy. Highly recommend this product.

February 19, 2016

I grew up with Joico products and vividly recall my mom always had a purple shampoo of some sort. I purchased the shampoo and conditioner and set forth my own trials!

I adore the shampoo. In order for them to really shine, you need to leave it in your hair for the recommended time. I usually leave the conditioner in longer. My hair feels smooth and soft after. I do my own roots and can definitely say my hair is colour treated with the usual dry and brittle feel a few days after colouring. Using this shampoo and conditioner makes my blonde hair pop and tones down the brass.

It's my forever shampoo!

October 18, 2015

This is my favorite purple shampoo for toning blond hair, it keeps my blonde super blonde and it's amazing.

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation