Joico Daily Care Conditioner

Joico Daily Care Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 539 in Conditioner

October 21, 2016

I love this conditioner!! The scent is fabulous, keeps my hair conditioned and tangle free. Never greasy. I will continue to use this awesome conditioner.

January 18, 2016

This shampoo helps moisturize dry hair in the winter. I use it every winter and it is so effective especially when you have think hair with split ends.

May 05, 2015

Amazing brand of conditioner, the bottle is huge and the quality is amazing you barely need and it works so well leaves hair feeling healthy and moistureized and I bleach my hair so good conditioner is important for me. The price is totally worth it!

October 23, 2014

Love it! The first time using it i already saw results. The big bottle last way longer than any other conditioner ive used. A little costly at stores like wal-mart but winners usually carries it for a few bucks cheaper!

July 07, 2012

Joico daily care shampoo and conditioner is a must for anyone who washes and conditions their hair on a daily basis. There is absolutely no build up on your hair. It just feels light, fresh and clean

January 11, 2012

This time of year, conditioner is more important to me than shampoo. When my hair gets dry, it is extra hard to comb through and as I get older, my head gets more sensitive. I want a conditioner that will make my hair soft and easy to comb, even when wet.

Joico's Daily Care Conditioner was developed as a daily conditioner to help prevent moisture loss and keep hair resilient and strong. It is fortified with starflower oil. I first noticed the smell. It almost has a light, citrus scent which I really liked. When I poured it in my hand, it didn't feel as thick and creamy as I usually look for in a conditioner. However, it did help soften my hair. I usually like a conditioner a that makes my hair a little softer. The Daily Care Conditioner is great for daily use, but I would still use a deep conditioner a few times a month. I like the product. It works great if you have normal hair. I did notice a reduction of my static during the use of the conditioner. My hair wasn't as easy to comb wet as I would have liked, but once dry, it felt healthy and soft.