Joico Joiwhip firm hold design foam Reviews

Ranked #1629 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Hair Systems Work Together To Optimize The Condition Appearance And Integrity Of The Hair, Products That Meet The Needs Of Everyone, The Art Of Healthy Hair.

May 08, 2012

First Ide like to say I loved the pink bottle showing there suport for breast cancer. I loved the smell like most joico products and it was light and fluffy in texture. I was really impressed at how firm the hold was for a moose, I would recommend it for you curly haired girls and seems like it would be great in the wind. O.K. truth be told my boyfriend uses it to and after a full day even with me touching it at night it still looks great, so if it's not for you consider it for your man.

July 13, 2011

I use Joico Joiwhip on my shoulder-length curly hair. It works well to keep my hair from becoming frizzy throughout the day. I like this product because it does not become hard in my hair like gel and some other mousse based products. I use this product everyday and I have never once felt like I had greasy hair. It is a little pricey but well worth it!