Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1636 out of 2202 in Hair Care

August 25, 2011

What is Joico K-PAK Colour Therapy Restorative Styling Oil?
    This is a blend of healthy hair oils, including argan oil, manketti oil, arginine and unique peptides that promises to prolong hair colour, strengthen, protect and repair hair, infuse hair with shine, make hair soft and smooth, and reduce drying and styling time. It also claims to reduce breakage of hair after just one use. It can be used on wet or dry hair.

What I Love about This product:

I love this oil because it makes my hair soft and shiny and even makes it feel thicker, without making it look oily or greasy. It is nice and light and therefore doesn't weigh your hair down. You only need a tiny bit of oil to cover your whole head , so one bottle lasts a long time. It also smells very nice.

What I Dislike About This Product:

It is quite expensive at 18$/ 100 mL. But if you compare it to moroccanoil, which runs about 39$/ 100mL, it is much more affordable. I have not noticed that it prolongs my hair colour or reduces breakage, as the company claims.

The Bottom Line:

This product does most of what it claims to do and far exceeds the expectations that I had for it. I have tried both this and moroccanoil and I prefer the Joico K-PAK restorative oil. Since I started using this oil, so many people have commented on how shiny and healthy my hair looks. The way it makes my hair feel is definitely worth the money and it has become a staple in my hair care routine.

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

2 questions

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge