Joico K-PAK Intense Hydrator Reviews

Ranked #1431 out of 2239 in Hair Care

Product Description Designed for treatment for dry, damaged hair Benefits: Replenishes moisture and lipids to overly dry, damaged hair, rendering it manageable, soft, shiny and hydrated. Seals the cuticle and improves elasticity.

January 10, 2017

If you have extremely dry , coloured or damaged hair this product does wonders! It feels extremely soft and easier to manage. Joico k pak is the best mask I have tried and definitely recommend to everyone.

May 15, 2015

My hair dress or recommend this for my dry hair I was reluctant at first but it works amazing. I have tried to find a drugstore version of this but there really is no comparison.

October 27, 2014

I'm using this right now and I like it!!! Not the best but it's pretty effective ...hydrates my hair and keeps it good for about two days also my hair has started to look much healthier after using it

October 05, 2014

The Joico K-Pak is one of the most moisturising nourishing hair treatments I have ever used. I am bleach blonde and my hair has been extremely dry recently so bought this and got it at a steal at Marshalls for 13.99!! If your hair is damaged and dry this is the product to go for. It's rich in proteins and actually penetrates the hair shaft and locks in the nutrients which repairs the hair! I highly recommend it and I will be buying it again!

April 24, 2012

This product works wonder on my hair. My hair is damaged from heat and colouring and prone to split ends. This Joico product softens it, makes it more managable and moisturizes.

If you don't want to pay the high price of salons or drugstores for this product, pick it up at Winners like I did for around half the cost!

April 27, 2011

love the feel

March 25, 2011

My hair is naturally curly (frizzy) and I always blowdry/flat iron it so it is also very damaged. K-PAX works wonders on my hair! It is visibly shinier and feels much smoother and moisturized after using this treatment. It is a little bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for an effective treatment for dry, damaged hair.

June 15, 2010

The Joico product line is amazing. My hair loves it. :)
    And you can always find their products in those hair care stores.

May 07, 2010

AMAZING! If your hair is damaged in any way, this is a must have. I have chemically lightened curly hair that I straighten with a flat iron every day. My hair is a dry, damaged mess. This product is my savior. it makes my hair super soft and shiny. For extra conditioning, I leave it in. it will not make your hair greasy.

One note: skip buying at the salon. You can find it much cheaper online. Amazon is the cheapest I can find so far.

December 04, 2009

This is a miracle product for my over processed, curly hair. Whenever my hair becomes a disaster, i use this, sometimes as a leave in, and I can brush it again and it is nice and soft. I must have for those with processed hair