• Joico K- Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment
  • Joico K- Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment

Joico K- Pak Revitaluxe Bio-Advanced Restorative Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1450 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Strengthens hair, making it over 2x more resistant to breakage, protects against color fade by 94%. Keratin Peptide Complex: Bio-Mimetic Peptides, Keratin Amino Acids, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Extract. More information at joico.com

March 02, 2016

I have really dry hair because I highlight it every 6-8 weeks, I use Joico's purple shampoo so I decided to give their restorative treatment a try. I wasn't impressed the first time I used it, the smell isn't that great, I needed a lot to cover my whole head (I have thick hair), and I didn't really feel a difference after blow drying my hair. I gave it a second chance and boy am I glad I did, my hair has never been softer, I cannot stop touching it. So if you don't notice a difference the first time using it just try it a couple more times and you will not regret it.

June 14, 2014

Good hair salon products. I leave it on as a mask and it works great.

April 14, 2014

This stuff has saved my dry, brittle, over-processed hair more times than I can count. Complete HG product for me. Worth every penny!

June 29, 2012

I just purchased this at the salon, on the advice of my stylist. My hair is baby baby fine, cut to just below the chin in a bob, and over processed and was starting to break. Even after the first use I could see and feel a visible difference in my hair. I used it for the third time this morning, and I can honestly say this product is working. My hair is shinier and has lost that 'broken' rough feel.

It's a bit expensive, but so worth it. My stylist said not to leave it on longer than 10 minutes, but I leave it on at least 5 minutes after shampooing while I'm in the shower.

Try it - you'll love it!

June 07, 2012

Hello Ladies and Gents!

I just got this treatment conditioner and i am absolutely in love!
My hair has always been on the dry side but nothing got rid of my huge split end problem! I use heat protectant, didn't dye my hair for more than 5 years and still, even after a cut the split ends would return! I recently just dyed my tips into an ombre color from dark brown to blonde so I wanted to try something different.
I have been using Joico Revitaluxe for a little more than 2 weeks and already see a huge different! My hair is incredibly soft , more easy to manage and most of my split ends have vanished! I use this as a conditioner after shampooing and leave it on for as long as I can! The bottle says 5 minutes but i say, the longer, the better! Hope this helps, i would definately recommend it to anyone with dry hair prone to breakage.

Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear