• Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner

Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1567 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 15, 2016

J'ai moyennement aimé ce produit. Pourquoi ? Car au début le produit fait sont effet, donc il nourrit et hydrate les cheveux sec, mais au bout de quelques mois d'utilisation mes cheveux sont devenus gras et il n'était plus comme avant. Ce shampooing est bon, mais on doit arrêter de l'utiliser après quelque mois et en prendre un autre.

September 13, 2016

Absolutely love it! I have the conditioner, and use the violet shampoo they have for shampoo. The Moisture recovery conditioner smells like lilacs and violets to me, one of my favourite smells. My hair feels absolutely fantastic without bogging it down.

August 15, 2016

Love, love, love this combo for my dry hair. I tend to wash my hair daily, which can make it very dry, but this combo is gentle enough to use daily, while also leaving my hair soft and manageable. I'm always on the hunt for a good, affordable shampoo/conditioner and I'll be purchasing this one again.

May 26, 2015

Did the job but left an oily residue on my hair! Did love the smell but would not repurchase!

April 09, 2012

I have long blonde hair and have been lightening my hair for years, so needless to say, it needs all the moisture that it can get.
This is absolutely the best shampoo/conditioner combo that I have ever tried. EVER.
I recommend both products, but if you have to go with just one - take the conditioner!
It makes your hair feel amazing and instantly silky and soft.
I never have to worry about tangles anymore either!
The products are incredibly rich and moisturizing!

March 18, 2011

For years I stuck with shampoos and conditioners purchased off the Wal-Mart shelves. But then when I was about 18, my hair stylist was doing a round of highlights on me and suggest I try Joico Moisture Recovery to strength my dry hair and also help keep the new colour. She gave me a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner to try. And I loved it! Looking back, the months those bottles lasted me I had the best hair of my life. Soft, flowy, and VERY manageable even with my long and thick brown hair that seemed to be more trouble than anything most of the time.

But alas, I eventually went back to the store bought shampoo/conditioner as I was then a college student and couldn't justify spending so much money. When my hair quickly went from soft, flowy and manageable back to rough, tangled, and just a bother, I decided to go back to what I know works. And I am so glad I did. Within only one application my hair felt 90% better and within a week was back to amazing!

What I like about this shampoo and conditioner is that it really does return moisture to your hair. My hair is so thick and dry that it would tangle SO easily. Even combing my hair after a shower with a wide-tooth comb could be difficult - but not with this stuff! It also cut down on the frizz and I do find it keeps the colour in my hair longer. It looks so much healthier and is able to keep damage to minimum (I use heat on my hair on average 5 times/week). It adds plenty of moisture and shine without weighing my hair down or feeling oily and greasy. My husband even noticed a difference in the health and look of my hair! On top of that, it smells great too.

I purchased a 1L bottle of shampoo and a 1L bottle of conditioner at Chatters Salon Outlet for about $38. Seems expensive (which is the only thing I'd say is a con about this product), but those bottles last me nearly 6 months so it's worth it to just fork out the money initially. You CAN find Joico at places like Wal-Mart. However, I've been told that you can't be guaranteed to actually have a Joico product inside the bottle unless it's purchased from a salon.

All around, great product! Definitely lives up to it's name. I do not do without it!