Joico  Smooth Cure Shampoo & Conditioner
Good

Joico Smooth Cure Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #669 out of 937 in Shampoo

May 09, 2016

I have curly/wavy hair and these two products work wonderfully with it. My hair is way more manageable as it is less frizzy. This product not only makes my hair look more put together when I wear it wavy but it also makes straightening my hair easier too! My hair always feels so soft after using these products. I've been using them for several years now and I wouldn't turn back.

October 08, 2014

Very nice product, it is a bit drying so pair it with a leave in conditioner. You won't be disappointed

September 06, 2014

Love this line of hair products been using it for 10 Years

October 08, 2013

I love the way this product makes my hair feel. Its soft shiny and managable. The shampoo and conditioner small awsome and I would recommend this to eveybody I know.

February 18, 2012

I got this Shampoo & conditioner at the beauty supply store as it was a new product I wanted to try, it says its sulfate free...whatever that means...but after trying this product the "sulfate" part of it must be whatever cleans the hair because I was left with a greasy mess. This shampoo is crap, ive never used anything so bad in my life before, it made my hair flat and boring with greasy roots, did not feel clean at all. I also bought this product for 4 other friends for Christmas gifts and they all said the same thing, so its not just my hair.
I like other Joico products, just not this one.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!