Jolen Creme Bleach Reviews

Ranked #750 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 10, 2016

Some of the hair on my upper lip is very thick and dark so I had to keep the product on my skin a bit longer than the recommended. This left it slightly irritated, but not for long. The results were exactly what I wanted. The product is easy to use once you master the mixing technique. Based on the results I can easily recommend this product for the us

0.5/5

April 13, 2016

LADIES STAY AWAY FROM THIS. Worst bleach I have ever used. One day after applying this creme my face was completely dry and itchy, two days later my whole face was FILLED with pimples and bumps. Two month later and I still have some scars from this creme. Worst experience with a beauty product I have ever encountered.

February 23, 2016

I love Jolen crème bleach. easy to use and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I use it about once a week, sometimes once in every two weeks, and it lasts me a few months.

February 23, 2016

This creme bleach is pretty good. It works best on smaller areas that do not have super dark or coarse hair. Sometimes it irritates my skin very slightly, but not too badly there is also one for sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin at all and seems to be as effective.

My only complaint is the mixing tray! It's ridiculously small and that makes the whole process more messy and difficult to mix properly. It would be great if it came with a small bowl or something to mix it in.

June 08, 2015

I used this bleach on my upper lip. I have very sensitive skin and with Jolene my skin doesn't react. It actually work great even on dark hair also last long. I do it once every 1 1/2 month.

August 19, 2014

Worth every penny! I use it for upper lip fine hair, and it works effectively in 10 minutes. I use the aloe vera one. One small container can last months!

August 12, 2014

Very good bleaching cream, I use it on my eyebrows to match the color of my hair and the result is very natural. The only thing to improve is the packaging, it's a little bit messy to prepare.

July 09, 2014

This stuff really works, and it is easy to use.

January 16, 2014

Compared to all the other hair bleaching products I have tried this is by far the most effective. Although it is slightly pricier than some of the other less powerful bleaching products, it works wonders on facial hair. If you are planning to bleach small areas this is the way to go.

Be sure to patch test before using as bleach can irritate people with sensitive skin and follow the package instructions carefully.

December 15, 2013

This stuff is the best for getting rid of any unwanted dark hairs. Very easy and fast to use. Being a person with super sensitive skin, this product worked amazingly.