Jolly Jumper Musical Play Mat Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 297 in Baby Gear - Gyms & Playmats

This cushioned musical mat by Jolly Jumper plays 3 fun music modes at baby's touch. The dial feature allows you to select the tone. Baby learns cause and effect-touch the toy and the music starts. Great for using under a doorway jumper. Jumper and batteries are not included.

May 24, 2016

Not a fan of this product. I find it's too distracting to my baby. She is more interested in looking at the mat then jumping in her jumper. Music is very loud and can't turn it down.

March 11, 2016

I liked the idea of the musical play mat but when we got it home and tried it out I really did not like it. My daughter was scared of it. It keep slipping out from under her feet when she jumped on it.

1.5/5

January 12, 2015

My girl doesn't like it when its on its scare her!! It broke really fast. Some place doents work anymore.

August 13, 2014

I liked the idea of the musical play mat but when we got it home and tried it out I really did not like it. The reason I didn't like it is my little guy spent much of his time looking down at the mat because he wanted to see what was making the noises, I would rather have him learn to jump while standing up properly and not looking down. I thought it was more of a distraction to him then something he thought was fun.

August 05, 2014

We have this mat to put under the jolly jumper attached to the stand and really like it! My baby tries to step on the different colours and pictures and really loves it! He also uses it for tummy time and plays right on it! Great for travel!

April 16, 2014

It's really durable. Lasted for my two youngest children and, they both loved it. The onlything I would say that could be negative about this product is that it dépends on the temperament of your child, some children don't like noise so, they might not like it as much. Where my children are considered it made for hours of daily pleasure.

Neuven added a new review for