Jolly Jumper Pregnancy Pillow

Jolly Jumper Pregnancy Pillow Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 17 in Maternity Miscellaneous

October 22, 2015

I used this for all three pregnancies and I don't think I would have survived without it. This pillow also proved invaluable after my c-sections to support my postpartum belly so the weight wasn't pulling on my incision.

May 10, 2015

Very helpful for when you got that big belly and cant sleep well, I got one as a gift and couldn't sleep without it once I got really big. id definitely recommend it .

April 23, 2015

Best purchase I ever made. Was having such a hard time sleeping till I bought this. Used it through two pregnancies !

March 23, 2015

This is so comfortable, every pregnant woman should have one. i will surly recommend it.

March 02, 2015

Friend off mind says this was best pillow she could have found while she was pregrant .

August 25, 2014

I used this when I was pregnant and I loved it. It supported the belly and made sleeping much more comfortable.

I would have gave it 5 stars, but you can just place extra pillows or blankets to get the same effect. Also, moving side to side was cumbersome.