Jolly Jumper with Stand Reviews

The Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand is a fun toy for baby and a great way to help develop coordination as well as improve balance. Baby can jump for hours and the firm back support will keep him safe. The portable steel stand keeps the jumper steady and does not require a door stand for use.

March 16, 2017

I was gifted a Jolly Jumper with a stand 9 years ago when I had my first son. It was a godsend! He loved bouncing in it. I loved that I could take it into any room easily without having to find a suitable door jam. And I loved how secure he felt while in it. The adjustable straps around the torso gave me piece of mind that he wasnt flopping back and forth off of a hard plastic ring.
    We enjoyed it so much that we bought another one for our second, 6 years later and it's still a hit! It's sturdy, easy to store and set up and it provides hours of entertainment every day. I recommend it to all of my first time mom friends.

March 13, 2017

Mes enfants ont bien. aimer... Asser solide mais très encombrant.par contre il peut se plier pour le rangement. Parfait pour les parents qui n'ont pas de cadre de porte :)

March 08, 2017

My daughter loves her jolly jumper. We bought the jolly jumper with the stand because we didn't have a doorway that she would be able to jump in. I am so happy that they have the stand option for this reason! She's enjoyed her jolly jumper since she could hold her head up and put weight on her legs. Now that she's older she bounces all over the place with a big smile on her face. I do find it a bit bulky to keep up all the time, but you can easily unattached each side and fold it up.

March 07, 2017

I started putting my daughter in a jolly jumper as soon as she could hold up her own head and she has loved it ever sence it is her favorite daily activitie by far !

March 03, 2017

My little one loves the Jolly Jumper with Stand. We have this in the basement and no need to go out on rainy days. He adores spending time in there playing for hours. Great product!

February 28, 2017

I have 4 sons and used the jolly jumper with the stand for all of them! So easy to set up and take down ...and the joy of watching my little ones jump to their content

February 27, 2017

This stand is fairly well built and it's easy to store. The jolly jumper has always been very difficult to get a baby in and out of without a lot of jostling around which I found difficult.

February 21, 2017

Great purchase. Easy to put up and take down. Stores flat. Sturdy. Its nice not to rely on door frames, can take this anywhere.Starting using at 3 month old until around a year. Burns alot of energy.

February 16, 2017

My Son LOVED his jolly jumper he never would want out of that thing, I would totally purchase another if down the road i have another child, just such a great and simple way to keep my little guy active!!!

February 14, 2017

best by far. its safe and fun to play in, my daughter loves it very much and is worn out right after. this product is worth the price and i would recommend it to all