Jolly Jumper with Stand Reviews

The Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand is a fun toy for baby and a great way to help develop coordination as well as improve balance. Baby can jump for hours and the firm back support will keep him safe. The portable steel stand keeps the jumper steady and does not require a door stand for use.

January 06, 2017

We loved that we could set this up anywhere. Our daughter loved that she could bounce and still see us at all times. Perfect for condo spaces as it folds up flat for easy storage.

November 23, 2016

Great product, especially if you cant use the one in door frames. Folds up flat. Take it anywhere.
    Cloth can be washed. Easily purchased from big stores.

November 09, 2016

This is a great product! You dont have to attach to your doorway risking damage, and it is easy to saddle the baby in. My daughter however was fairly big- and when she was at the age to do this, she weighed it down almost too much, so she didnt play in it as often as some others did. She was in an exersaucer more

November 02, 2016

I have this jolly jumper for my little one and he absolutely loved it during his infancy! He would bounce in it for hours, he even fell asleep in it once.. Ha ha. Great product overall- and found it affordable as well.

October 21, 2016

Our children love this product. Its an old die-hard that will be around for many years to come. I only wish it didn't take so much time to snap and clip them in.

October 04, 2016

The bouncer will cause your child to have so much fun and hours of entertainment. Another great thing is it helps baby develop leg muscles which also help with walking and other motor skills. It's a good way to tire a restless baby out. I wish they had these for adults. Probably be so fun. They are very inexpensive for what they do, compared to other toys. I still have mine tucked away in the basement in case one of my friends ever have babies. This can be moved from room to room and it's safer than the door ones. It saved my back cause my little guy always wanted to be held. I paid about 100 Canadian on amazon. Great deal though. It's one of those essential items you must get for your little one.

October 03, 2016

Love the jolly jumper for many reasons... My baby loves it and goes wild having so much fun in it, it's great for a few minutes of hands free safety time to leave baby in and get stuff done. Wish I had gotten one earlier!

September 18, 2016

The stand alone jolly jumper was perfect for our house. We live in a very open concept house, so there are not a lot of door frames in the living area. Because of this, the jolly jumper that out stand in door frames was not an option for us. This jolly jumper with a stand was one of my sons favourite activities to do as a baby. We were able to play the jolly jumper in the living room so my son was able to jump around while I and the rest of the family were all there to also engage with him. It was definitely one of the best purchases we made.

September 16, 2016

I have so many videos of my baby jumping and laughing in this! It was the start of his independence! Such a great physical activity for your baby, you won't be disappointed

September 14, 2016

Baby loved it. Was portable. Great for camping as well as stand can go anywhere. Worked well in our condo as we couldn't ruin or add anything to walls so we could set the stand up anywhere. Was also nice bringing it outside. If it couple fold smaller into a cloth bag or something that would make it much more desirable for easier transport. But overall is great.