Jolly Jumper with Stand Reviews

The Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand is a fun toy for baby and a great way to help develop coordination as well as improve balance. Baby can jump for hours and the firm back support will keep him safe. The portable steel stand keeps the jumper steady and does not require a door stand for use.

February 21, 2017

Great purchase. Easy to put up and take down. Stores flat. Sturdy. Its nice not to rely on door frames, can take this anywhere.Starting using at 3 month old until around a year. Burns alot of energy.

February 16, 2017

My Son LOVED his jolly jumper he never would want out of that thing, I would totally purchase another if down the road i have another child, just such a great and simple way to keep my little guy active!!!

February 14, 2017

best by far. its safe and fun to play in, my daughter loves it very much and is worn out right after. this product is worth the price and i would recommend it to all

February 13, 2017

Both of my children LOVED the jolly jumper! It easily folds up for storage as well. My children had so much fun and it helps strengthen their legs. I highly recommend this product

January 06, 2017

We loved that we could set this up anywhere. Our daughter loved that she could bounce and still see us at all times. Perfect for condo spaces as it folds up flat for easy storage.

November 23, 2016

Great product, especially if you cant use the one in door frames. Folds up flat. Take it anywhere.
    Cloth can be washed. Easily purchased from big stores.

November 09, 2016

This is a great product! You dont have to attach to your doorway risking damage, and it is easy to saddle the baby in. My daughter however was fairly big- and when she was at the age to do this, she weighed it down almost too much, so she didnt play in it as often as some others did. She was in an exersaucer more

November 02, 2016

I have this jolly jumper for my little one and he absolutely loved it during his infancy! He would bounce in it for hours, he even fell asleep in it once.. Ha ha. Great product overall- and found it affordable as well.

October 21, 2016

Our children love this product. Its an old die-hard that will be around for many years to come. I only wish it didn't take so much time to snap and clip them in.

October 04, 2016

The bouncer will cause your child to have so much fun and hours of entertainment. Another great thing is it helps baby develop leg muscles which also help with walking and other motor skills. It's a good way to tire a restless baby out. I wish they had these for adults. Probably be so fun. They are very inexpensive for what they do, compared to other toys. I still have mine tucked away in the basement in case one of my friends ever have babies. This can be moved from room to room and it's safer than the door ones. It saved my back cause my little guy always wanted to be held. I paid about 100 Canadian on amazon. Great deal though. It's one of those essential items you must get for your little one.