Jolly Rancher Soda

Jolly Rancher Soda Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

February 15, 2016

I tried the green kind and my husband had the purple. They really did taste just like the candy. Extremely sweet and I don't like drinking candies so I wasn't s big fan.

January 17, 2016

OMG I saw these in the grocery store and grabbed every flavour they had. They are extremely sweet but that's to be expected. Sooo yummy, nice to have every now and than.

November 22, 2015

When I first saw I had to try!!!

I love jolly rather the candy so of course I saw the drink sin had to try,

Love!!

Hard to find in many stores, very rare to find and hard which is why I see I stock up on :)

It's a fun drink if you like the candy

Wouldn't drink every day is not a lot of good ingredients inside, also very high in sugars and synthetic ingredients

Leaves tongue color change

But does taste lie,the candy!!,

October 02, 2015

The Jolly Rancher Sodas come in 6 different flavors. I have tried 4 of them. They taste exactly like the Jolly Rancher hard candies which was unexpected for me. They taste delicious but the only thing is I found it hard to drink a whole bottle because they taste so much like the candy (very sweet). So flavorwise they are great as a treat but maybe a little too much for a whole drink. It's definitely a personal preference thing though.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care