Jolly Rancher Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 194 in Candy

January 25, 2017

I searched for these to review because i recently only started to like hard candy and jolly ranchers are by far my favourite ones yet! Especially the watermelon and green apple flavours. Personally I think these should be #1 in candy, but that's what reviews are for right:) Now I must go and buy some because I just ran out last night lol

January 18, 2017

Oh good old childhood memories! Jolly Ranchers were always my favorite as a kid and quite honestly still are. I still purchase them in the long packages. I prefer them in hard candy rather than the soft option. I love that there are so many different flavor options in each package.

November 30, 2016

As much as I love the taste, these are a bit sickly sweet and that's never good. Because of their size I also always have the need to crunch them, and their "glassiness" makes that unpleasant. I do like their fruity nature, though, because that kind of candy has always appealed to me - I would just like it more in gummy form (like jujubes). It is nice to take in your purse with you, though, and the aftertaste isn't that bad - it just probably isn't good to use as a mint since sugar is bad for the breath.

November 18, 2016

I love jolly ranchers, they taste so good and they last so long, which makes me eat less sweets! They're really hard on your teeth so I wouldn't eat too many!

November 08, 2016

La saveur des jolie rancher est vraiment folle . Elle est intense et super fruité en bouche. Je recommande ,vraiment croquant ,fait pour sucer le bonbons .

November 08, 2016

Parce que ce sont un des meilleurs bonbons que j'ai mangée. Ils sont vraiment durs, donc je ne crois pas que les croquer serait la meilleure chose à faire, mais le laisser fondre dans la bouche nous permet de bien savourer le goût délicieux.

November 08, 2016

J'adore ces bonbons.J'en ai toujours à la maison, les bleus et les verts sont mes saveurs préférés.Un peu étrange à dire mais il goûte vraiment beaucoup,du début à la fin,je recommande!

September 19, 2016

Biggest guilty pleasure of all time... minus the blue ones. I buy a bag of them at the dollar store for around $2, SO worth it! These are the perfect little candy to get you by when you are craving sugar! Purple of course is the best!

March 20, 2016

I love jolly ranchers. In school I use to be bad for having these . and everyone would want one :/ but they are great tasting. The green apple I love. Strong tast at first makes your mouth water but it is good.

March 05, 2016

I love these! I just was snacking on this with my boyfriend a couple of minutes ago. My favorite flavors are the watermelon ones and the green apple ones. Yum!