Jolly Rancher Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 180 in Candy

November 30, 2016

As much as I love the taste, these are a bit sickly sweet and that's never good. Because of their size I also always have the need to crunch them, and their "glassiness" makes that unpleasant. I do like their fruity nature, though, because that kind of candy has always appealed to me - I would just like it more in gummy form (like jujubes). It is nice to take in your purse with you, though, and the aftertaste isn't that bad - it just probably isn't good to use as a mint since sugar is bad for the breath.

November 18, 2016

I love jolly ranchers, they taste so good and they last so long, which makes me eat less sweets! They're really hard on your teeth so I wouldn't eat too many!

November 08, 2016

La saveur des jolie rancher est vraiment folle . Elle est intense et super fruité en bouche. Je recommande ,vraiment croquant ,fait pour sucer le bonbons .

November 08, 2016

Parce que ce sont un des meilleurs bonbons que j'ai mangée. Ils sont vraiment durs, donc je ne crois pas que les croquer serait la meilleure chose à faire, mais le laisser fondre dans la bouche nous permet de bien savourer le goût délicieux.

November 08, 2016

J'adore ces bonbons.J'en ai toujours à la maison, les bleus et les verts sont mes saveurs préférés.Un peu étrange à dire mais il goûte vraiment beaucoup,du début à la fin,je recommande!

September 19, 2016

Biggest guilty pleasure of all time... minus the blue ones. I buy a bag of them at the dollar store for around $2, SO worth it! These are the perfect little candy to get you by when you are craving sugar! Purple of course is the best!

March 20, 2016

I love jolly ranchers. In school I use to be bad for having these . and everyone would want one :/ but they are great tasting. The green apple I love. Strong tast at first makes your mouth water but it is good.

March 05, 2016

I love these! I just was snacking on this with my boyfriend a couple of minutes ago. My favorite flavors are the watermelon ones and the green apple ones. Yum!

February 14, 2016

I love Jolly Ranchers!
Great hard candy. They have lots of flavor to them.
Very addicting. My favorite is the green apple and
blue raspberry. Even though they always turn my
tongue blue haha.

February 04, 2016

I remember eating jolly rancher candies since I was a kid. I don't always eat them but when I do, I instantly get addicted. They are so flavourful and smell amazing. These are a great tread if you're into hard candy.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for