Jonathan Silky Dirt
Good

Jonathan Silky Dirt Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1917 out of 2161 in Hair Care

This silky texturizing cream packed with sunflower phytoceramides restructures and protects hair cuticles while a gentle smoothing shine blend adds shine and texture. Cucumber and rose essential water nourishes all types of hair. Shea and wild mango butters condition and soften, while a blend of sweet almond and soy proteins improves manageability. This grooming cream helps create amazing supermodel shine, plus sexy definition on long hair.

May 11, 2009

Okay, $28.00 for a hair product is a bit steep for most of us, but wait until you try this product. My fine, thin hair can become a bit strawlike and frizzy, well, maybe than a bit. When put Jonathan's Silky Dirt Shine and Define creme in my hair, it becomes manageable, the frizz disappears. It leaves me with fairly silky hair. I have three tubes of it in three different places, because I want to make sure I have access to it.

Another big plus for this product is that it takes only a very small amount of product to be effective. The creme is used on damp or dry hair. While my hair is wet, I usually use a silicon product for added shine.

I highly recommend this product to anyone with hair like mine, fine, thin and fuzzy. I don't know how this product works with curly hair.

I purchased this product from the Victoria Secret web site, but it is now carried by Bath and Body Works. It is available online at http://www.bathandbodyworks. Deluxe samples are sometimes placed in sample bags by the Bath and Body Works.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!