Jordana 12 Hour Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

Jordana 12 Hour Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #462 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 26, 2014

The waterproof eyeliner that I usually get is backordered so I decided to try this inexpensive liquid eyeliner pencil from Jordana. How can you complain about a long-lasting eyeliner that costs less than $3?

I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks and it was time to sharpen it again. I pulled out my handy-dandy eyeliner sharpener and gave it a whirl. I ended up with a tipless eyeliner and a gummed up sharpener. What’s a girl to do?

My mind thought and through while I applied the brown eyeliner that I don’t really like to use. How can I make this fairly soft eyeliner harder? The refrigerator! I put the eyeliner in the fridge, after warning my husband that I was going to do so, so he didn’t think I had lost my mind. The next morning I took it out and used the sharpener on it, and voila! it worked.

This isn’t a problem, but next time I will probably buy the Jordana Easyliner For Eyes Retractable Pencil to save the whole sharpening thing. I do recommend this product.