Jor'el Parker Classico Eau de Parfum

Jor'el Parker Classico Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #288 out of 1250 in Perfume

September 23, 2016

This perfume is beautiful. The best way I could describe it as a candied flower. There is a sweetness to it but not too overwhelming and then a hint of floral at the end. It's fresh, lasts all day and my favourite perfume ever.

September 02, 2015

Jor'el Parker Classico Eau de Parfum:
    Great smelling perfume but you don't need to much. I really like the roll applicator.

September 02, 2015

This perfume is easily to apply with the roll on applicator and it smells great. Be careful not to apply too much because the scent is a little strong.

August 28, 2015

Loved it smells expensive but reasonably priced..Honestly when I looked it up I was going to pay at least 100$ a bottle..It was around sixtydollars..That's great..Note I can go buy a shirt with what's left from what I was expecting...

July 25, 2015

This perfume has a very clean fresh smell. I love the fragrance. It is a roll application bottle which makes it very easy to use and not apply too much! The fragrance last all day but isn't too strong or overpowering. I would recommend this to my friends.

July 20, 2015

i don't think it smells that great, kind of like any cheap perfume you could buy at the store
    as well my bottle was extremely leaky, i dont know if it was just my bottle or just a fault of the company's quality but it spilled out everywhere when i opened it
    i would not reccommend

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath