Jor'el Parker - Femina

Jor'el Parker - Femina Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 1253 in Perfume

January 23, 2016

used to love it - way before i developed taste for good perfume !
    this smells cheap and is cheap

November 21, 2015

I love the smell of this scent! It is addicting. However, it doesn't last long. The price is fair for this stuff.

November 19, 2015

Parfum très agréable qui sent longtemps. Le format d'essai avec son applicateur est très pratique. Je l'ai adopté.

September 02, 2015

This perfume smells great. It is not super strong and flowery which are two things I hate about perfume. The roll on applicator lets you put the right amount on and the scent lasts all day.

July 04, 2015

I love this perfume it smells amazing. Its very feminine and lasts almost all day. Its a very soft and light scent that its not over powering for those who may be more sensitive to certain smells

May 14, 2015

delicious! Got it as a sample in my ipsy bag and I am addicted. Smells so yummy. Its got some citrus added so its refreshing but also feminine and floral without being overpowering. I want to lick myself.

April 18, 2015

Ipsy sent me a sample to try and now I'm hooked.

April 17, 2015

I got this in a roller bar formula and I love it. I barely used any of it and the smell is very strong, yet light and fresh. I can't quite put a finger on what the scent combination is, but I really think they've hit the nail on the head. It's a very floral scent with notes of something else. Great for the spring!