Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light
Good

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 1168 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 17, 2017

I was disappointed with this because I've been using the Josie Maran Argan oil for a few months now, and I am in love. It's a multi purpose product so you can use it anywhere on your body, but I mostly use it on my face and lips. I apply it before bed, and my skin looks and feels smooth and radiant in the morning. It's not greasy and doesn't make a mess on my pillow. It also smells amazing which is a bonus for sure! the light version however seems too diluted and doesn't seem to absorb into my skin as well. Go for the original!

February 15, 2017

I have been using the Josie Maran light bargain oil for almost two years now. This stuff is seriously amazing. I was very hesitant to try it because I have oily skin, but it is now one of my favorite skin care items. It sinks into the skin quickly and does not leave me feeling oily.

February 15, 2017

I have been using Josie Maran argan oil for about a year or more and I love it. It can be used from head to toe but I just use it on my face. It's hydrating but non greasy. A little goes a long way. It has actually balanced out my oil skin. It made my skin clear, smooth and firm. I have never had better looking skin.

August 08, 2016

I don't know if it was just my skin but I used this at night and every morning I would wake up with small white heads all over my face and it was not a cute look. I thought it would be a nice night moisturizer but it didn't work out for me.

June 24, 2016

I have been using Josie Maran products for over 3 years and the Light Argan Oil is my favorite. I have combination / oily skin and didn't think applying more oil would be a good thing. Wrong - my skin feels fantastic and I rarely if ever get breakouts. I'm over 40 and this product has helped in wrinkle and fine line reduction. Although it is more expensive a little goes along way... ❤️ Josie Maran products.

April 04, 2016

Another beauty oil that is worth trying. Argan oil is known for its hydrating power as moisturizer. This Josie Maran Argan Oil Light is fast absorbing oil that is non-greasy and non-irritating. I like using it at night. In the morning, my skin looks hydrated and smooth.

May 07, 2015

I purchased the 0.5 oz bottle and it has lasted me several months. The Light Argan Oil is perfect for my combination/normal skin. It absorbs right away, I don't feel greasy afterwards, and my skin feels so soft.