Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light
Good

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light Reviews

Ranked #389 out of 1141 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 08, 2016

I don't know if it was just my skin but I used this at night and every morning I would wake up with small white heads all over my face and it was not a cute look. I thought it would be a nice night moisturizer but it didn't work out for me.

June 24, 2016

I have been using Josie Maran products for over 3 years and the Light Argan Oil is my favorite. I have combination / oily skin and didn't think applying more oil would be a good thing. Wrong - my skin feels fantastic and I rarely if ever get breakouts. I'm over 40 and this product has helped in wrinkle and fine line reduction. Although it is more expensive a little goes along way... ❤️ Josie Maran products.

April 04, 2016

Another beauty oil that is worth trying. Argan oil is known for its hydrating power as moisturizer. This Josie Maran Argan Oil Light is fast absorbing oil that is non-greasy and non-irritating. I like using it at night. In the morning, my skin looks hydrated and smooth.

May 07, 2015

I purchased the 0.5 oz bottle and it has lasted me several months. The Light Argan Oil is perfect for my combination/normal skin. It absorbs right away, I don't feel greasy afterwards, and my skin feels so soft.