Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 25, 2016

I received a sample of this with an order from Sephora.  I had never used a product from the Josie Maran brand, nor had I ever used argan oil, but I immediately fell in love.

Although the packet was small, there was enough oil for me to use three nights in a row.  I was able to spread it over my entire face and neck during those three nights.  I've been suffering from dry skin lately, and this felt wonderful.  My face felt hydrated and nourished each morning, and my makeup went on so much more smoothly, with less caking and flaking.

Because this is 100% pure argan oil, the product had no harsh fragrance or irritants.  My very sensitive skin tolerated this very well.  I was afraid that putting an oil on my face might break me out because I have suffered from combination skin in the not-so-distant past, but this didn't cause so much as a single pimple.

Unfortunately, the price for a full size held me back from buying the product.  I ended up going with the Kella Cosmetics argan oil instead, but if you can afford it, I see no reason not to buy the Josie Maran oil.  There is also a light version which is probably more suitable for oilier skin types.

July 10, 2016

I bought this oil because I heard so much about it. I could not use it on my face as it made me breakout, but I use it on my hands and body and makes my skin so soft. I will not buy this brand again because Winners has cheaper brands that are just as good.

July 03, 2016

Not cheap for sure! But it's argan oil! Not the cheap, has everything added and only 1% argan but the real deal. I have the 0.5 Oz but it lasts a long time because you only need a few drops. If you have the money lying around, then definitely get this! Perfect for hair care!

May 31, 2016

While relatively expensive (cheaper alternatives are available at say, Winners as this is just pure argan oil), dubbed "liquid gold", argan oil is great for skin, hair, nails, etc! My mother swears by this stuff by applying a few drops in the evening before bed.

April 27, 2016

causes a reaction on my extremely sensitive skin. With the price tag I was told it was for sensitive skin and would be good for me. Not something ill purchase again.

April 08, 2016

Perfect for hair, skin and cuticles! It is pure argan oil in contrary to orther argan oils mixed with a lot of ingredients. Definitely a most for dry skin, dry combination skin and for damaged hair!

February 02, 2016

I am an argan oil fan & have been buying pure organic Argan oil from health food stores for years. While away for a weekend I forgot my skincare products at home so had the opportunity to try this out. While it was quite a bit pricier than buying oil at the health store, I really liked this product. The first difference I noticed from my regular health store product was the wonderful scent. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be as effective as what I had purchased before because of that, but I found that it was still extremely hydrating. My skin gets quite dry, especially when I travel and the Josie Maran Argan oil had my flaky skin fixed up in no time!

January 25, 2016

I absolutely love this product! It keeps my skin smooth and young looking. It also makes my nails grow like crazy!

January 24, 2016

I'm very picky with moisturizers and oils. Most lotions feel heavy on my face except those that are gel based. I apply 3 drops, which are sufficient for my skin. It's light weight and doesn't bother me. My face feels less dry after as well. There's also a light weight formula for those who think this is a bit heavy!

January 20, 2016

Although a bit expensive this product works really well for me. I've put it on my face, hands, and body and it works really well. I thought that I'd have to put on some lotion after it absorbs and dries out because it wouldn't be enough moisture for my skin, but I didn't! The oil absorbs really well and I've even tried it on my skin when my eczema was acting up and it still works.