Josie Maran Argan Illumizer Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 390 in Makeup

May 09, 2016

I received this product in my February Ipsy bag. I love that it is made with organic and natural ingredients and is paraben free. It has no distinct smell and goes on super smoothly to give you a nice, subtle glow. The stick makes for easy application and it lasts a long time because you won’t need a couple swipes around your face.

March 10, 2015

Doesn't show up when you apply it and the consistency is too thick and dry.

October 24, 2014

I have dry skin and in winter it gets dull and lifeless. Any illuminating product appeals to me, but this one was reccomended by a beauty blogger who has dry skin as well.
A bit of a heavy price tag, but it is so concentrated all I need is one pump for my whole face, I think it will last a long time.
I have fair skin and this just mixed with moisturizer gives such a nice glow! But I like to mix it with foundation. It makes my super pale face look brighter and livelier without any sparkles or glitter.
One thing I have found that it works amazing as a primer (at least for me.)
I tried it before foundation/powder and it made everything stay on all day! And thankfully it hasn't caused me any breakouts, which is awesome. Love this, highly recommend!

July 25, 2014

This has a nice fair bronze colour to it. So it's perfect for the summer or for someone who has at least a medium skin tone. When I'm fair in the colour I don't use it as it would look really bad on me.

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag