Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil

Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #24 out of 136 in Self-Tanner

June 27, 2016

Listen, I am a really pale white girl and have tried SO MANY TANNING POTIONS (and hated them). This tanning oil is phenomenal! It comes with a velvety soft mitt (make sure to take your rings off when you use it!) that applies this rich "liquid gold" oil to your skin. It has a bronzer, so you can see where you've applied it, and it makes your skin feel very hydrated. The colour is beautiful and natural when it develops (not orange at all). The fragrance is wonderful, and there is very little of that horrible "self-tanner" scent once it develops. It absorbs into the skin quickly, so drying time is fairly short. I usually purchase drug store self-tanners, so the price was a little shocking to me, until I added up all the self tanners I'd bought in the past month and hadn't been happy with. I highly recommend this product if you want a natural, easy to apply tan that looks fantastic and lasts a good week and a bit.