Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation Reviews

Ranked #481 out of 595 in Foundation

Josie Maran’s Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation is the newest way to eliminate your foundation matching challenges. Formulated with Chameleon Pigments, a breakthrough color match technology, the serum not only suspends over fine lines to correct signs of aging, but also adjusts to your skin tone to change throughout the day along with your skin. Josie’s signature Argan Oil is also infused to repair skin cells and provide overall balance to your skin. This medium to full coverage in two chameleon shades has made us believers in makeup magic.

June 24, 2016

I love this product! I had a very difficult time finding a foundation that looked natural, made my skin feel great and provided adequate coverage. This product goes on white but matches your skin tone when blended. No greasy or cakey appearance, but makes my 40 + skin glow. It costs more than your drugstore foundation brands but the 1 oz lasts me around 4 months. I have combination / oily skin and it works great. Highly recommended.

June 10, 2016

I have a hard time finding a foundation that is light enough for my skin tone and this one does just that! Its never cakey and blends so well! Feels lightweight with great coverage . Easy to use and never disapoints , well only maybe when the bottle is finished.

February 22, 2016

This foundation takes getting used to. I love it now that I have learned how to apply it and trust it. It goes on white, and slowly changes to your skin colour (depending on which shade you purchased: fair, light/med, or med/dark). But, at some points during blending this out on my skin, the foundation looks orange in some spots. I have learned to keep blending with my fingers and avoid trouble areas for me like around my eyebrows.

I LOVE how this feels and looks once it sets into the skin and after my powder application. Truly looks airbrushed. Light to medium coverage, but that is all my skin needs.

You will not like this if you have problem skin that requires heavier coverage.

November 28, 2014

This product is perfect for a natural look. I would although not recommend it to people with oily skin. It is better for normal or dry skin. This foundation can also be great for mature skin, considering it is very light. I would not recommend this for someone who needs a lot of coverage. This foundation is only to mask small blemishes or redness. If you have a lot of acne or scars, this product is NOT for you. If you enjoy bb creams, cc creams, or tinted moisturizers, this product might be for you! Perfect for the summer!!!

November 21, 2014

This foundation is so cool! It comes out white and then as you blend it into your skin, it matches up with your skintone. I love this foundation. It is a light coverage foundation but it is buildable. It smells nice and looks very natural on your skin. I find it makes my skin look bright and fresh. I recommend applying this with a flat top brush as I tried once with my fingers and didn't like the way it set on my face. I took this with me on holiday in the Caribbean and I didn't have to buy another foundation to match my new holiday tanned skin as this foundation was matching my new skin tone!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches