Josie Maran Argan Oil Light

Josie Maran Argan Oil Light Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 06, 2015

I LOVE this argan oil - I just can't come to terms with paying for a bottle. It works wonders, but I have also found other less expensive oils that have the same effect on my hair and skin.

April 07, 2015

This stuff is AMAZING, but so DAMN expensive when I can buy the same product cheaper from other brands.

February 06, 2015

Her Argan oil is so pricey, that I will not buy it. I got a sample and it's great, but there are other argan oils out there that I do buy.

December 14, 2014

This is my favorite face oil ever! I've tried so many others and none have done its job as well as this one. Not only have I seen an improvement in my skin-tone and texture, this oil has been the only one that has not caused me to break out! As well, a little goes a long way. I am anticipating the medium sized bottle to last me for at least half a year.

Pros:
- Light scent
- Absorbs quickly
- Non-greasy - does not make my skin feel greasy hours after application
- Evident smoothing and evening of skin tone and texture after a few uses!
- Clean, easy-to-use dropper to dispense oil

Cons:
- A bit on the pricier side ($60 CAD for 50 mL)

How I use this product:
I mix a drop or two in with my Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion and apply after cleansing only at NIGHT. I do this for two days and take a break for one day and continue this pattern.

For someone with sensitive, acne-prone skin, this product has worked amazingly. I would highly recommend it!

December 04, 2014

I received this when I purchased the Clarisonic Aria. I have a couple face oils but particularly like this lighter one. Its not as oily, provides a perfect amount of moisturization (especially in the winter) and leaves a minimal amount of oil on the face. Absorbs well.

November 02, 2014

I love Josie Maran's Argan Oil Light! It's definitely a multi-purpose product. It's amazing for my thin hard to give it a healthy boost for the ends. It works perfectly on my oily/combo skin without making my face oily! I've used this on the rest of my body and my cuticles. I cannot find anything negative about it. It's worth every penny. Granted, it is a bit pricey. I live in Canada, and to get it at Sephora, I believe it's $60 tax per bottle. But that bottle will last you! The first time I ever tried the product was through a gift that my best friend had gotten me. That deluxe sample of the oil lasted me a good 2 months.

Needless to say, a little does go a long way, so regardless of the price, it is something that will last me a while before it runs out! In fact, I am near the first bottle I bought probably 6 months ago and I've used it daily!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS