Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Milk
Good

Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Milk Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 1144 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 23, 2016

Very moisturising and nourishing! I love Argan oil. The consistency of this really is comparable to milk! It's thin, white and lightweight. I love how soft it made my skin. I just wish it was cheaper :(

July 22, 2016

I buy the 25 dollar size- and it did scare me because it's a little dropper bottle smaller than your pinky. But boy, does it work. And I am someone who suffers from severe rosacea. It actually helped clear some of the areas and I've never experienced a product that did it to a degree that I could see a noticeable difference. For the places that are still red- it turned pinkish which I prefer than beet red.

July 13, 2016

I really love this product. I have been using argan oil for a couple of years, but I love how my skin really seems to drink in this stuff, it does not sit on top of my skin at all. My skin just glows after applying it, in the Winter I will probably apply argan oil over this, but now that it is Summer it is fine on its own. I have only applied this at night after cleansing. I definitely recommend this and will buy again.