Jouviance 3 in 1 Rejuvenating Anti-aging Cream Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 26, 2016

Une crème 3 dans 1 vraiment très pratique. Pas trop parfumé parfait pour les peaux sensibles. Il en faut peu pénètre rapidement ne laisse pas de dépôt désagréable sur la peau. Hydrate bien lisse les traits donne une bonne mine. J'ai l'impression d'avoir un peu rajeuni. Je l'adore.

July 09, 2016

This product was recommended by the cosmetician at the Shoppers Drug Mart to me. I thought the creme was very good left my skin feeling very soft without being oily. The only problem was there are no SPF in this product.

June 05, 2016

This is the only lotion i will use. I love the stuff. It is light so you don't feel like you are wearing anything on your face which is very important to me.

June 03, 2016

I started using the Antioxident but have now changed to 3in 1 anti ageing. I absolutely love Jouviance products. A little on pricey side but well worth every cent. Great when you run into rep at drug store and receive Restructuve Serum for free. Amazing products. Highly recommend. I'm 55 yrs old and people can't believe that I don't look 55. I tell everyone about this line. It's absolutely amazing. Totally loving it and notice the change around the eyes the crows feet gone and skin looks and feels very smooth. A must buy

January 16, 2016

Une excellence crème pour les rides. J'ai rapidement vu des résultats.

December 16, 2015

J'adore ce produit. Il est très efficace et génial sur tous les types de peau

October 30, 2015

Tried this anti-aging cream, unfortunately no positive results whatsoever. Sorry, will not purchase again.

July 10, 2015

this was a luxury treat for my 50th birthday.very expensive.cost $94.50 plus I pay 13% tax on that.this is a day/night cream.good also for eye contour area as well.i have the one for normal to dry skin.been using for 4 weeks,twice a day,morning and night. this is a very rich cream and very moisturizing.theres no spf.it suppose to increase elasticity and firmness .I have not noticed any difference at all.the only thing that it does do as I mention is keep skin well moisturized. keeps the eye area moisturized also.i can get that from a lot of cheaper products.i gave it a thumbs up as it is a nice luxury cream.would I buy again.no.too expensive.