Jouviance  Rejuvenating Anit-Aging Cream

Jouviance Rejuvenating Anit-Aging Cream Reviews

Ranked #376 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 30, 2015

Une marque qui fera sa place dans le monde des grands de la cosmétiques et soins de peaux . Un produit fantastique avec une efficacité des plus intenses et rapides que j'ai essayé à date. Une texture qui pénètre bien dans la peau . Son prix est comparable aux autres soins offert par de grande marque. À noter que cette marque vient du québec au canada et à son site internet.

January 07, 2015

this product is very good and works very well

February 17, 2013

I received my Jouviance Rejuvenating Anti-Aging cream in one of my Glossy Boxes I got a few months ago. It’s available in two formats, an airless pump with measured dosing and a jar, 50ml sells for $93.50 on their web site. So it sure isn’t a product that I’d ever consider buying for myself, no matter what the results where. That is unless I won the lottery.LOL They claim it will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle, increase elasticity, firmness of your skin, improve skin’s hydration and that it complements and prolongs the benefits of cosmetic treatments such as Botox, Restylane and common laser treatments. This also is available in two formulations that is adapted to skin type and season. One for normal to dry skin witch they say is ideal for sensitive skin and one for combination to oily witch is ideal for intolerant, or acne prone skin. I only had a small tube to try, but even with me using it morning and before bed it lasted me quit a long time. You only need a small amount as it spreads very nicely and absorbs into your skin fast. It left the skin around my eye’s feeling very soft and it made them look young and healthy again. How ever once I was done with the small tube I was given my eyes went back to the way they were before I started using it. So this is a product that you would have to continually use to see and keep the great results. I’d defiantly buy it on my own if it wasn’t so pricey.