J.R. Watkins Apothecary Lavender Shea Butter
Good

J.R. Watkins Apothecary Lavender Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #1324 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

All-natural shea and cocoa butters. Apothecary since 1868. Shea and cocoa butters blended with natural oils provide extraordinary skin-softening abilities. Great for in-home manicures, pedicures and hand massages. Watkins does not perform animal testing. Made in U.S.A.

July 13, 2009

I won this in a contest so I got to try this product for free but I have looked up how much it costs and I would definitely spend the money to buy J.R. Watkins Apothecary Lavender Shea Butter for myself once I run out. I found the texture to be silky and nice and it really moisturized my skin. I personally use this product for at home manicures and pedicures. The smell was a bit stronger than I normally like in a shea butter cream but I like the smell of lavender so it did not bother me. I also tend to get beach feet after wearing flip flops all spring and summer long and I found that this product worked wonders on moisturizing and getting rid of cracked heels. Try this product out!

November 13, 2006

Thick and luxurious, this shea butter and cocoa butter cream (among other great moisturizing oils) is very silky going on and has a fragrant lavender perfume (that my cubi-mates love). It works and smells much better than its price--under $5 U.S.--and comes in additional fragrances of lemon, mango, and vanilla.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    On March 22 .2017 @ 9:17 pm

gadzooks added a new review for
    Cadbury Mini Eggs

tntmillard added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

gadzooks added a new review for
    Clamato Pickled Bean

ilovemybellababies added a new review for
    Bio-Oil