J.R. Watkins Lemon Cream Hand and Body Lotion
Amazing

J.R. Watkins Lemon Cream Hand and Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1070 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Keep your body's delicate skin soft with J.R. Watkins natural hand & body lotion. This rich formula provides deep long-lasting moisture, leaving skin naturally smooth, soft and nourished. All hand & body lotions bye J.R Wilkins are 99.0% natural and above Non-greasy formula Contains panthenol (vitamin B5) and natural shea and cocoa butters. Visit jrwatkins.com for more information.

May 14, 2015

I want to give this an honest review...both good and bad. I keep this in my kitchen to use after washing dishes. I sometimes use it. I find it doesn't absorb very well and is overly rich/greasy. My boyfriend, however, has terribly dry hands from working with chemicals throughout the day and he LOVES this cream. The scent is what I love most - a true, honest, lemony fresh scent. And that is why I will keep using it. Not because of its effectiveness.

August 15, 2011

Although this natural lotion makes you smell like a freshly baked lemon loaf (in a good way), it leaves me disappointed. This lotion is kind of greasy, does not absorb into the skin easily and you have to rub forever to get the white streaks to go away. Leaves you feeling kind of oily and sticky- not the sexiest feeling!