J.R. Watkins Lip Tint

J.R. Watkins Lip Tint Reviews

Ranked #662 out of 860 in Lip Balm

June 29, 2015

I have tried a lot of lip balms/chap sticks over the years but I keep going back to this one. Just the slightest amount of tint so not overwhelming and I love how it keeps my lips feeling moisturised for hours. I find it last longer than other products (like EOS) that I seem to have to apply constantly.

August 25, 2012

I do not usually go for lip glosses or tints; I am more of a lipstick sort of girl. Nevertheless, when I spotted this lip tint in Simply Mauve-lous, I decided to purchase it. The colour is mauve, but has undertones of pink and brown. The result is a shade that really matches my natural lip colour. I was pleased to see how pretty the tint looks, with a soft shin. I feel this is a good switch for a nude lip if wearing smokey eye makeup.

Simply Mauve-lous is made with natural igredients such as shea butter, olive fruit oil, mango seed butter, rosemary extract, and peppermint oil. The latter ingredient gives off a tingle, and slightly plumps up the lips as an added bonus.