Amazing

J.Rosée Sterling Silver PU Leather Stretch Valentine Friendship Pendant Reviews

1 review
Ranked #18 out of 54 in Necklaces

May 12, 2016

Let's get the negative out of the way first, since this is generally a really good product. It's awesome that it can be worn as both a necklace and a bracelet, however I would not recommend it at as a bracelet for my fellow plus size ladies, as it can only be wrapped twice and looks rather awkward. For ladies who are not plus, this shouldn't be an issue though.

I really like the cord on this necklace/bracelet as it doesn't have that terrible smell that necklaces in this style tend to have and is really stretchy, soft and durable feeling. I have quite a sensitive neck and can easily say I didn't itch at all while wearing this.

I love the design of the clasp and how sleek it looks attached to the cord, but it is really difficult to operate a clasp like this by yourself, when compared to a round clasp, so I wouldn't recommend it if you have arthritis or hand issues!

This is more of casual piece, but the sterling silver charm really gives it a cool statement look, definitely a necklace for someone who likes to stand out!

----------------------------------

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml