Good

J.S. Hanger Light Wooden Hangers, Sturdy Wood Pants/Clothes Hangers, Polished Hooks and Clips, 5-Pack, Natural Finished Reviews

1 review
Ranked #75 out of 192 in Household Essentials

March 16, 2016

One thing I never have enough of in my household would be hangers, for some reason they seem to always disappear. Since my drawers are running pretty full, I thought these J.S. Hanger Light Wooden Hangers would be perfect for hanging up pants.

I love the design of these hangers, the wood just looks so elegant, and is shaved down nice and smooth, pretty much perfect. The hanger hook itself does turn around to make it easier when hanging your clothes, so you can put the hanger in any direction.

When hanging my clothes, I hang them in the kitchen first so they can dry, then just move the whole hanger and clothing piece to the closet. This hanger was able to withstand my boyfriends wet pants hanging on them with no problem at all, so I would say these are very sturdy and well made.

One thing that I really like about these J.S. Hanger Light Wooden Hangers, the clips slide to the desired width, so you can hand your pants and your children's pants with the same hangers, which is pretty nice. The only small downfall, the clips when moved, are a little on the tougher side, but at least you know your pants will not be sliding around,, so not a large deal.

Overall, I am a fan of these hangers...they are of great quality, look great, and do their job!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?